Friday, November 16, 2012

Thank you for the Camera!


Thank you to my "Viking" friend Kelly for the Donations of the Camera!!!!!!
We appreciate very much, will be a invaluable help to keep helping Dr. Delfino,
the animals on Isla Mujeres, my personal work and all I do!!!!




Kitties checking the new equipment, I took this pics with the old camera that is having problems
with the diafragma, too much light and is a mal function problem, so I was no able to take
photos outside and the last video was very bad, is a great help to us for continuing helping
the animals, Dr. Delfino and working!!!!!!!!!!!


This are Kelly's cats:  Odin & Thor. Kelly took the pics of them to proof the camera, so they are the
first models!!!!!
Gorgeus ginger cats

Miauuu kisses & CatLOVE to Kelly and her kids
BIG THANK YOU from my heart!

This is the first photo I took with the new Camera: Fenix, Bella & the boy without name yet, I hope
will be many, many photos to come and together we can help to make a better life for the animals
on Isla Mujeres and support Dr. Delfino invaluable work. MIAUUUUU KISSES!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment